Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yucky, yucky colds!













I've been overwhelmed with Jason out of town and 2 boys with nasty colds. It started with Eli and at first I thought it was just a runny nose from his teething, but it got worse and then Noah started the little cough and snotty nose. Jason has a cold, too, but lucky for me, I just get to take care of everyone else and have not had to battle it myself.
Eli is getting better and better at eating his baby food. So far he seems to like carrots and pears the best. He is also still sitting up and has really started pushing up on his knees! We have have a crawler sooner than I thought! He has learned to get around by rolling and by slithering like a snake by pivoting his body squirming and moving his legs.
I just pulled my hair back today...can't wait to be in KC and get it cut and the color touched up! But Noah LOVES hair accessories and he's always getting into my headbands and hair clips, so I finally put one in his hair. I'm sure Jason will be thrilled that out of all the clips, he chose the yellow FLOWERS! Guess I got my girl after all! Hee. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment