Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update?! What's that?

Oh my goodness...I am terrible about updating this blog! Ugh! Well now that it is halfway through August, I have a lot to report! We sold our house in Lee's Summit and I'll be going back next week sometime to see family, friends and tie up loose ends!
Eli is now climbing up stairs, which is a great feat for him, being so little! He pulls up on everything and will soon be cruising around furniture. Oh my! Noah gets him to "chase" him and boy can Eli crawl fast!
We have also been going on daily walks of a few miles each. Noah actually rides his trike (no joke) and I push Eli in the running stroller. One way to get some more exercise in and it usually does wear Noah out...as he pedals like mad around our entire subdivision. Ha!
Our new home build is going well...they are starting to frame it! Foundation is done! Good things ahead! We should be in before the holidays! Yay! It is such a dream to have been able to choose everything and get exactly what we want! I am never going to want to move again! :)
Gotta post a few updated pics of the boys, too! I'll try to be better about updating! I promise! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment