Saturday, April 25, 2009

Goin' the the playground


Noah and Eli had a great time on the first nice day we've had in a long time! Although I have been homesick for KC lately. I miss so many people and so many things about the city I knew so well! I think we are living in a great place, don't get me wrong. But it's not what I'm used to yet, so it is not easy. We went out to dinner in Easton last night and it is like Oak Park Mall and Zona Rosa combined. It has an indoor and an outdoor mall area, a ton of restaurants, a train and sprinkler waterfall area, and of course a Build-a-Bear Workshop, where Noah had to make a new "friend." Needless to say, we had a blast and the boys were tired by the time we got home. Hopefully we'll continue to discover new things to do, places to go and people, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment